According to business daily Kommersant (on 22 October 2012), former co-owner of Wimm-Bill-Bann David Yakobashvili has built up an interest of 1.5-2 per cent of the Sistema conglomerate, which is worth at present approximately USD 200 million.
Sistema, majority controlled by Vladimir Yevtushkenkov (62 per cent interest) has operations in a number of sectors, including:
- IT and telecoms (MTS, Moscow City Telephone Network, SkyLink, MTS India;
- Electronics (Sitronics), Mikron, etc.
- Banking and insurance (Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development, ROSNO)
- Real estate (Sistema-Hals)
- Retail (Detski Mir Group)
- Media (Sistema Mass Media)
- Oil (Bashneft, Ufaorgsintez, Novoil, Ufaneftekhim, Ufimsky NPZ, Bashkirnefteprodukt, Bashkirenergo
- Travel (Intourist)
- Pharmaceuticals (Binopharm)
- Sport (Olympic Sistema)